Saturday, December 7, 2013

Can you fill me in on the last episode of Zoey 101?

did chase get zoey pregnant on ... Ur Favorite Person From Zoey 101? - Poll | Get More Polls at Quizilla
did chase get zoey pregnant image



TOUCH MY P


O.k...Jamie Lynn Spears gets pregnant awhile back in real life and has a baby. I assume that the producers had to pull the plug on the show cause she's like in Middle School on the show. Did they ever have a "final" episode? What happened? Where did the characters all wind up? Thanks!


Answer
She came back. Everyone was happy. Chase and her confessed their undying love. The end.

Will there be Zoey 101 episodes after Chasing Zoey?




Max


I know Jamie-lynn had her baby, but her mom is taking care of it and they filmed season 4 anyway. I don't need a million answers about her being pregnant and stuff like that. I just want some honest to the point answers, i'm not trying to be rude. Please tell me where you got your info.


Answer
According to the offcial website of Viacom, Nickelodeon's parent company, "Zoey 101" ended production last spring. There is no more.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can you fill me in on the last episode of Zoey 101?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment