Wednesday, December 4, 2013

What are some natural alternatives for fertility treatments? things you can do or buy yourself?

tips on getting pregnant with pcos naturally on get pregnant
tips on getting pregnant with pcos naturally image



Hope


I heard there is something you can buy in stores that acts like clomid. wondering what it is, how it works. and if there are other things to boost female repro. I have pcos and my husbands healthy.


Answer
There is a system that you may be interested in. The system helps women get pregnant naturally and most of the time they get pregnant within 2 months using the system. It's not some ordinary get pregnant tips thing, its the real deal and explains what you need to do to get pregnant and how to reverse infertility or what problems you are having getting pregnant.

Has anyone with PCOS gotten pregnant and if so, how long did you try before conceiving?




Jammers


I was diagnosed with PCOS about 2 months ago and just had my first ultrasound. I've been married for almost 2 years and and while we aren't wanting to start a family just yet, I was wondering if anyone else diagnosed with PCOS has been able to concieve, and if so, how long did it take before you were able to conceive? Also, if anyone has an tips on how to manage/deal I would really appreciate it!


Answer
The great news is that you discovered this before you are ready to get pregnant. Once I found out, I got off birth control and figured if it happened naturally, then it would be a blessing (even though we weren't quite ready). I was off the pill for almost two years and maybe had 2-3 periods in that time. Once we decided we were ready in Feb 06, my endocrinologist prescribed Metformin (glucophage). I immediately started ovulating and became pregnant in Jun 06. I now have a 6 month old baby girl. It doesn't happen that easy for everyone, but the possibility is there! My recommendation is to get in shape, even if you're only 5 lbs overweight (which was my case). I would also allow a lot of time for trying before you are officially 'ready.' We weren't antsy those first months on Metformin- we expected a long wait and wanted to start charting to see how my body was reacting to the medication. I think the lack of stress contributed to our success. Good luck! And lots of baby dust when the time is right! :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some natural alternatives for fertility treatments? things you can do or buy yourself?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment