Thursday, December 5, 2013

When did you first feel the baby move with an anterior placenta?




Kayla S


I am 20 weeks and 4 days and have not felt much. I know I have my placenta is on the anterior and I also have a big fibroid outside the uterus - wondering if other people felt baby move later because of this? I saw her on ultrasound last Thurs and she looked fine.....but movement would make me feel so much better - thanks!


Answer
I have an anterior placenta and I first felt fluttering movements at about 18 weeks. Then between 19 and 20 I started feeling jolting movements. It wasnt until 22 weeks that I knew I was getting kicked.

Now at 25 weeks Im getting beaten up. LOL.

Good luck and congrats!

Feel abnormally cold after car accident?




Brittany b


my home is 75 degrees right now and I am still cold. The auto accident was a front inpact without the airbag deploying. my forehead is sore and sensitive to cold air, and if I get upset it starts to hurt more. I still have neck pain and not totally complete movement left to right.


Answer
Aggressively, but politely, try to find out what is wrong from your physician.
You have a neck injury...probably have edema...I know that sounds weird, but you hurt your neck...there are "nerve endings", neurons, nerves. involved, as well as sore, stretched, muscles in your neck.. probably irritated, inflamed. This can take a long time to heal. Be careful and do not reinjure or make worse or undo any gains you have made. Did you get prednisone? or some sort of drug like that or anti inflammatory agents?

Follow your doctor's advice. Your brain has had quite a jolt...literally...read what happens when you have a front impact or rear impact injury. Your brain, body is thrown suddenly , forcibly, forward and back. The shaken baby syndrome in an adult...read about it. Then the spine is stretched...pulled,
muscles stretched in abnormal positons. Be careful, give it some time.
It is very important that you take care of yourself during this and give
yourself a chance to recover without making it worse.

Do you use heat or ice? NSAIDS? There are little soft neck pillows
which are not confining , shaped like a horse shoe..open in front. if your doctor will allow it to help make you comfortable.

I don't know about the cold. It could be the nerve inflammation, or muscle, it could be stress...Getting upset causes muscle tension in your head, neck, shoulders, back. Discuss all this with your health care provider.
Wear sox. Protect your forehead when you go out by wearing a hat or scarf.

Dont lift, push or pull. Guard your neck.Give yourself time.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: When did you first feel the baby move with an anterior placenta?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment