Wednesday, December 4, 2013

How is it possile to get pregnant during your period? If women Ovulate approx. 14 days earlier?

get pregnant during period on ... Stretch Marks - What Are Stretch Marks and How Can I Get Rid of Them
get pregnant during period image



tinkerbell


I'm asking this because of an answer I recieved from a previous question I asked about When I ovulate. 14 days before my next period, which apparently all women do from 10 to 16 days or so.
But how is it that, when I google. I see that many women have become pregnant during thier period.

How does this work with out the ovulation?



Answer
Not all women ovulate two weeks before/after their period. Sperm can also live for about a week if conditions are right. Especially if a woman has an irregular period, that can be a sign that ovulation is often irregular and might not occur at the "textbook" time. Even if women have very regular periods, ovulation can also occur at a different time. Therefore, unprotected sex during your period is never safe as a method of birth control.

Hope this helps!

Can you get pregnant during your period while on NuvaRing?




Ask Alli


I know that its unlikely to get pregnant during your period while not on birth control even though it is possible. If you are on nuvaring and take it out for the week to have your period are you still protected or is pregnancy possible?


Answer
You are still protected during the hormone-free week, just like with other forms of birth control. If you want to be extra careful, you could always use condoms as well.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How is it possile to get pregnant during your period? If women Ovulate approx. 14 days earlier?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment