Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Trying to get pregnant but dont know when i ovulate?

tips on getting pregnant naturally with pcos on Pcos Treatment | PCOS Diva
tips on getting pregnant naturally with pcos image



Ashley


Are there any other ways to know you're ovulating besides opk's and bbt? Any symptoms or anything I really need help I've been trying for months to no avail .any tips. How do I time sex is there anything I can do to increase chances and how do I know when my fertile period is? My period just started on the 25th. Is there any try to those online ovulation calendar


Answer
If youâre not sure how long your menstrual cycle is naturally or when you ovulate, it may be helpful to keep track on a calendar of when you get your period and how long it lasts, to give you a better sense of when youâre most likely ovulating. I have a better solution for you. When you visit this amazing website -- http://aboutgettingpregnant.com -- you will discover a lot of information on how to get pregnant fast and have a healthy pregnancy, the hidden truth behind everyday activities & their impact on your fertility, simple things you can do every day to increase your chances of conceiving, an easy way to improve your fertility, even in women with PCOS or have an irregular cycle, how to lose weight in a healthy manner which will mean improving your chances of getting pregnant, how to pinpoint your ovulation accurately, and so much more.

What's the best diets for Women with PCOS?




sophy322


Also, I am trying to have a baby. Married 6 years. No Children. Want to try to get pregnant naturally before trying medications.


Answer
Just a normal well balanced diet. Make sure you have your fruit and veggies and all your grains are whole. It's best to not eat any processed food at all. And here's the big one.... Cut out sugar. Totally. Lol, well not totally, that's almost impossible but do it as much as you can. Lots of women with PCOS have blood sugar instabilites and insulin resistence. Cutting out sugar regulated my levels and helped me maintain a healthy weight. Another tip - organic meat. Most meat is pumped full of hormones, not somthing you need when your hormones are out of wack as it is!!!

I also saw a naturopath and started taking a few herbs. Within a month of that I was ovulating! 3 months later - pregnant! Maybe try charting as well, so you can see whether or not you are ovulating.

Good for you for taking control of your fertilty. Best of luck :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Trying to get pregnant but dont know when i ovulate?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment