Thursday, December 5, 2013

How long will it take to get pregnant?

tips on getting pregnant after mirena on See Google docs and WPClipart for a brief how-to. bomb 5. bomb 5
tips on getting pregnant after mirena image



sapphire


I've had mirena for only 6 months. I didn't like it for multiple reasons. It just wasnt for me. So I had it removed. It's only been a few days. Im 25 and ive had no children. I plan on getting pregnant as soon as possible. I don't want to take any medications to either I would like to have my body recover naturally. Since i only had it for 6 months, how long do you think it will take to get pregnant?


Answer
I'm not sure how long it will take, but there are a lot of things you can do to improve your chances.

Definitely, fitness and nutrition are crucial when trying to get pregnant, and also limiting stress.

Maria Anderson has an excellent site (www.trying-to-get-pregnant-site.com) that has "100 tips for Getting Pregnant", spread over 10 separate articles. They are all free and you don't have to sign up for anything.

Included in the articles are what you should and shouldn't eat, what vitamins, herbs and minerals to take (and which ones to avoid), what drugs to take (and which ones to avoid), tips and videos on fertility massage and exercise. She also talks about the best time of the month to have sex etc.

The link I've put below gets you straight to the home page. For the "100 Tips to Get Pregnant", look in the side-bar on the right of the page

Best of luck.
Claire

How soon is it possible for me to conceive?




Celine


I'm taking my mirena iud out on monday and I was wondering how soon after is it possible to conceive and is there any ways and tips on how to get pregnant soon we want to start expanding our family trying for baby #1


Answer
From what I have been told, when I had the mirena years ago, you can immediately conceive after removal, since it is not a hormone induced birth control. However, conceiving takes ovulation, so it would depend on when in your cycle you remove the IUD. Best of luck to you and your husband!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How long will it take to get pregnant?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment