Thursday, December 5, 2013

What is a Healthy diet when pregnant for twins?

how to make sure you get pregnant with twins on Halloween Costume Ideas Needed - Scary Mommy
how to make sure you get pregnant with twins image



DJ


I would like to know if anyone has a healthy meal plan they followed when pregnant with twins? I get severely anemic when I am pregnant so my Doctor wants me eating more lean red meat, which is fine with me since I seem to be craving it. LOL I just want to make sure that both babies are getting the right nutrients they need to be healthy and strong. Thanks for your input!


Answer
I think the Brewer diet would be ideal for you.

If you are pregnant with twins do you usually find out before the 20 weeks ultrasound?




2 Little A


Just curious if they would be able to tell you that you are pregnant with twins before having the 20 weeks ultrasound. Would they be able to tell by using the doppler or measuring fundus height?


- I am not currently pregnant with twins. Just one baby (I know this for sure due to ultrasound) but I am just curious about with twins how soon you would find out.



Answer
Yes - with ultrasound, we would be able to see two sacs or two fetal poles very early, usually at 7-8 weeks.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a Healthy diet when pregnant for twins?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment