Friday, December 6, 2013

Will I get pregnant if I have retroverted uterus?

tips on getting pregnant with a retroverted uterus on Destination: Motherhood: Hysterosalpingogram
tips on getting pregnant with a retroverted uterus image



nickytime


Will I get pregnant If I have uplift or retroverted uterus. I have 2 kids ,now I want to concieve 3 rd one.On ultrasound report I came to know I have uplift uterue.Will I have 3 rd baby


Answer
I have a tipped uterus and am pregnant. My OB/GYN says it doesn't impact fertility.

how can i get pregnant with a tilted uterus?




Lexa Brian


so, i have been trying to get pregnant for a while now, and i seem to have no luck whatsoever.
i was told that i have a tilted uterus that's flipped backwards; not forwards like most women with tilted uterus'. i have tried everything that i've seen online, and nothings working. a couple people have told me that my uterus will flip on its own, others have told me that the male can somehow flip it during intercourse? i also heard that its much harder to get pregnant with a titled uterus and im not sure what else to do, im running out of options.
are there any tips that could help me get pregnant or increase my fertility? please and thankyou.



Answer
You have a retroverted uterus, which is quite common - about 20% of women have a retroverted uterus as a normal position. Some women have this positioning as a result of something else (scar tissue, tumor, etc). It does not cause any problems and does not require "flipping." Only in relatively rare circumstances would it be considered the cause of infertility (after all other causes were ruled out). If you have been trying to conceive for more than a year, then go to your doctor for an exam related to your reproductive health. There could well be another issue you are having, which is far more likely. If it has been less than a year, well, keep trying.

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/001506.htm
http://americanpregnancy.org/womenshealth/tippeduterus.html




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Will I get pregnant if I have retroverted uterus?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment