Wednesday, January 22, 2014

How to teach my rats to ride in a remote control car?

get pregnant in 7 weeks on Weeks Pregnant Ultrasound
get pregnant in 7 weeks image



Home Schoo


i have a 1 year old rat and a pregnant 7 week old rat? please step by step jnstructions.


Answer
And you are doing this why?

A rat like any other animal won't do something it isn't happy or comfortable about.

If you are doing this for your own entertainment don't your rats welfare is your first priority and they could do themselves serious injury (just imagine the damage to their tails if they got caught up in the mechanism of the wheels.

If the rats happily CHOOSE to sit in the car when it is stationary all well and good but they will become very startled when the car starts up and will try and jump out - get them breed apropriate toys to entertain themselves and you

How is your stomach supposed to look and feel at 7 weeks pregnant?







I'm 7 weeks pregnant && my belly is soft & fatty like when I sit down but when I stand up It gets harder & firmer. Also down by where my bladder & ovaries are located is hard all the time. Is that normal? How is the belly supposed to look and feel? I'm 16 and pregnant. I'm adopted. My adoptive parents could not have kids so they adopted me so my mom does not know much about pregnancy. Especially teenage pregnancy.


Answer
love please don't worry yourself, everyone is very different and you'll only get in a panic if you think your not the same. just go with the flow and try to enjoy being pregnant.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How to teach my rats to ride in a remote control car?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment