Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Where can I customize baby shower invitations for free online without paying?

baby making free throws on Free Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns -- Baby Afghans
baby making free throws image
Q. I'm sending my baby shower invitions threw my friends facebook and myspace and i want to send it threw there messages.


Answer
i could help u make an invitation for ur baby shower if you like.
My experience is wedding invitation.
But i could give a try for ur baby shower and good to collect as my portfolio in the future as well.
=) u could email me in chantique@hotmail.com

How can I help a person suffering post-partum depression?




Ms. Denton


My twin sister is suffering it right now, & she has 3 kids under age 4, & the 3-yr. old suffers microcephaly, & the 1 yr. old suffers eczema, & she just had a newborn. & what makes the situation worse is that her husband left her & he didn't even care about seeing his 3rd child born, & he thinks that's funny. He also thinks it's funny to pump her up with several babies & leave her to struggle with them alone. I'm worried because she told me that she gets so frustrated that she has thoughts about hurting the kids. & when I talk to her on the phone, she screams at them & calls them demonic babies & makes threats to hurt them. She can't handle taking care of them by herself, & she needs help to take care of the kids. I see why she's frustrated. & she keeps dwelling on being depressed about him leaving her & abusing & manipulating her.

BTW, I live out of town, so I can't help her physically, & I don't know what effective advice to give her. I hate to see her kids get taken away.



Answer
First of all- it's normal to want to throw your baby out the window or slam them against a wall when they cry non-stop- what's NOT normal is to act on it... Your sister is overwhelmed- overtaxed-tired and depressed- rightfully so! Does she have any other family in the area? Can she afford day care? If not there are a lot of programs and places that provide services on a sliding scale... What her husband did was crappy and he's a jerk but if she dwells on it she can't be productive for her kids... Also there are programs out there that offer free sterlization to women over a certain age if they've already had so many kids- you can probably look into that for her so she doesn't have to deal with the prospect of having any more children accidentaly (not that her children were accidents but you know what I mean).

Your sister needs a good lawyer so she can take her x to the cleaners- he owes child support on those children since he helped bring them into the world! Even if he doesn't pay- if he ever has a bank account anywhere the gov't can garnish it and his paycheck for back child support.

It's a shame there are men like that out in the world and good women like your sister get caught up with them... but it also sounds like she's got a strong sister on her side to help her through these rough times.

Maybe you can do some of the leg work for her? Research some sliding scale counseling services? Childcare services? Is she on WIC? That would help a lot with formula and cerals... If she's low income then she could get food stamps or maybe some welfare- I know it's never enough but at least it's something right? Since you can't be there physically and she's clearly busy with the children maybe doing this research for her and then providing her with the information is the best thing you can do right now?

Other than all that I think the next best thing would be for her to leave the kids with family or a friend for a weekend so she can get some r&r!

Good luck and best wishes to you and your sister!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Where can I customize baby shower invitations for free online without paying?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment