Sunday, January 19, 2014

How long does it take to have a period after a misscarage?

get pregnant after period on ... Cycle - Get Pregnant, Counting the Days | How to Get Pregnant Chances
get pregnant after period image



JessiLynn8


On Feb. 20 I found out there was no heartbeat for my baby and on Feb 23 I had a D&C. I did not have a period in March which I figured to be expected and here it is the middle of April and still no period. Before I got pregnant my periods started about the 12-13 of the month so i don't know if this has messed up my cycle or not. I realize that it is only 2-3 days off but I am having no signs of starting either like I always do. So my question is should I just figure that my body isn't back to normal or could I be pregnant again so soon?
This really isn't anymore details but to those of you who answered back thank you so much and just to let you all know i took a test this morning (4-24-07) and it came back positive...I am so HAPPY!!!!
And to those of you who have miscarried I am also sorry for your loss I know it is a hard thing to go through. good luck to you in the future



Answer
To put your mind at rest you should do a test my period came 29 days after i had a miss. it takes you boby some time to get back to normal. sorry for your loss

can you start your period five days after you have unprotected sex and stil be pegnant? b?




Anna C


If you have sex about five days before your period is suppose to begin...but you DO start your period.. there is no way you could be pregnant right? because if you were pregnant your period wouldnt start right?


Answer
usually not. but my friend she had sex and became pregnant and then she had her period. the doctor told her that could happened.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How long does it take to have a period after a misscarage?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment