Sunday, January 19, 2014

My wife is pregnant with twins even though we just had our first child. What should we do?

how to get pregnant with twins quickly on 16 Weeks Pregnant with Twins PHOTOS
how to get pregnant with twins quickly image



Matt


Okay, our son (first child) was born about five months ago. He's been one of those babies that cries a lot and rarely sleeps so it has been hard on us. My wife just recently found out she's pregnant again, with twins this time; that's where the real trouble lies.

I do want to have more than one child, but I planned on having another one later, once we'd gotten used to this one. We're still getting adjusted to the first one, and now we have TWO more on the way. I just don't know how to handle it. We're both at a pretty good age (I'm 29 and she's 28), young enough to handle them, and I am financially stable enough so that having more kids won't be an issue really. It's just the stress that I'm worried about.

Neither of us have any family members where we. We're just not sure what to do. We never planned to get pregnant again so quickly, especially not with twins.
Clarification: We are having the children, that's not the issue. Money is not a problem, either. It's mostly just little things we're worried about. Any advice on that kind of stuff would be helpful. We only found out a few days ago about this so we haven't had time to really talk to anyone, but I am going to talk to my parents about it (as is she).



Answer
well, you should have taken more precaution now you have to deal with the consequences, you and your wife need to talk about it, and just ask yourself the questions will you be able to cope? would you be able to handle the stress of 3 babies? and just make a decision on what you want to do

Should my clothes be this tight at 7 weeks pregnant?




Katrina W


I am 7 weeks 3 days pregnant with twins. I'm 25 and it's my first pregnancy. My breasts grew a ridiculous amount early on, but now all my clothes feel a lot tighter. Should I be getting fat this quickly? I thought with your first you normally don't put on weight for a while, unless it is different with twins? Does anyone know?


Answer
I think its just gas. I was extremely bloated at first also but that's mostly in the first trimester then the bloating goes away and the baby fat starts to show up. lol. Since this is your first pregnancy you shouldn't have gained that much weight so quickly. Have you checked your weight? Even with twins I don't think its normal to be gaining alot of weigh so quickly.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: My wife is pregnant with twins even though we just had our first child. What should we do?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment