Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Kpop songs that help cheer someone up?

baby making kpop songs on Wonder Girls - Be My Baby: Kpop Music Mondays Bloopers!
baby making kpop songs image



The Lone W


I love kpop and I'm feeling really down right now so I want some songs to cheer me up.
One Direction's Little Things and What Makes You Beautiful help me a lot so are there any kpop songs with those sort of messages? Iridescent by Linkin Park helps a lot too. For some reason Crooked by G-Dragon is making me feel better as well. Any other songs you'd recommend?



Answer
I apologize if I make you go crazy with so much songs lol. This might take a while for you to listen to all these songs....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ek5tNXocUjc
DBSK - J-Pop Songs: Why Did I Have To Fall In Love With You?, Love In The Ice (I love the live versions), Stand By U, Begin
Korean songs: Always There, I Believe, Balloons
Two member DBSK: She, Journey, How Can I?, Before U Go, Winter Rose, STILL, Duet, Weep, One More Thing
2NE1 - Ugly, Do You Love Me, Falling In Love, In The Club, I Don't Care, Lonely, Love is Ouch, Go Away, Please Don't Go, I Love You, Fire
Secret - Shy Boy, Yoohoo, Talk That, Only U, 3 Years 6 Months, I Want You Back
4minute - Heart to Heart, What's Your Name, Is It Poppin'?, Pretend, Creating Love, Hot Issue
f(x) - Is It OK?, Surprise Party, Beautiful Goodbye, Chocolate Love, NU ABO, Electric Shock, Let's Try, Beautiful Stranger, Airplane, Goodbye Summer, Pretty Girl, My Fox-Like Friend (No More), Rum Pum Pum Pum
Sunnyhill - The Grasshopper Song, The White Horse Is Coming, Midnight Circus, Goodbye to Romance, Marry Me?, The Darling Of All Hearts, Sitcom, Romantic Comics
G.NA - I Already Miss You, Rumors, A Bitter Day, Loving You, Say You Love Me, Kiss Me, Same Thoughts, Oops!, Love & Slow
Davichi - Don't Leave, Don't Say Goodbye, From Me To You, Don't You Know, You Are My Everything, It's Because I Miss You Today, Don't Find Me Again, Time Please Stop, 8282, Happy End, Love Love Love
Lyn - Teddy Bear, Say, Song For Love, I Like This Song, Letter To You, Tonight, Noona's Song
K.Will - My Heart Is Beating, I Need You, Love Is Crying
Ailee - Heaven, I'll Show You, Into The Storm, Evening Sky, Ice Flower
Wonder Girls - Be My Baby, Like This
After School - Love Love Love, Lady, Shampoo, Because Of You, Dream, Wonder Boy, In The Night Sky
T-ara - Cry Cry, Lovey Dovey, TTL (Time To Love), We Were In Love
SISTAR - Give It To Me, Bad Boy, Loving U, Up And Down, Crying, Summertime, Ma Boy
Miss A - I Don't Need A Man, Lips, Touch, Goodbye Baby
Piggy Dolls - I Guess I Didn't Know Love, What Is Love?, Know Her
PSY - Gentleman, How Would It Have Been, Passionate Goodbye, Never Say Goodbye
Girls' Day - Cupid, Don't Forget Me, Female President, If You Give Your Heart
Lee Hyori - U Go Girl, Miss Korea, Bad Girls, Red Care
Rainbow - You And I, Tell Me, Tell Me, Sunshine, Close Your Eyes
A Pink - It Girl, Prince, Like A Dream, My My, Please Just Let Us Love, BUBIBU
GLAM - I Like That, In Front Of The Mirror, Party (XXO)
IU - Good Day, Someday, Alicia, Every End Of The Day, You & I, Secret, Wallpaper Patterns, Hold My Hand
SHINee - Dream Girl, Lucifer, Sherlock, Hello, Noona Is So Pretty (Replay), Life, Stand By Me, Ring Ding Dong
EXO - Mama, What Is Love?
B1A4 - Wonderful Tonight, Beautiful Target, If, Tried To Walk, In The Air
G-Dragon - That XX, In The End, Crayon, Coup D'etat
Big Bang - Bad Boy, Fantastic Baby (You probably already know BB songs though)
IVY - I Dance, Because of Men, Missing You
TTS - Twinkle, Love Sick, Baby Steps, Goodbye Hello

OTHER SONGS:

1 Year, 365 Days - Lucy
Eraser - Ali
Foreigner's Confession, I Love You - Akdong musician
Brown Gold Eyes - Clazziquai Project
Don't Cry, You & I - Park Bom
Going Crazy - Song Ji Eun & Bang Yongguk
Drunk On Sleep, Sixth Sense, The Ugly Truth - Brown Eyed Girls
You Are My Destiny - Haha
Story About Someone I Know - San-E
That Woman - Baek Jiyoung
Because I'm Stupid - SS501
I Dream - 15&
Pandora - KARA
Touch Love - Yoon Mirae
Losing My Mind - Lee Seunggi
It's Over - Lee Hi
Illa Illa, Cute Guy - Juniel
Love Is War - Gilme & Outsider
I Will Love You - Hyorin
Don't Forget Me - Suzy
Burning Down - Sori feat. Dongjoon
Would You Like Some Tea? - Hello Venus
Wild - Nine Muses
I'll Protect You - Kim Jaejoong
Confession - Changmin
Tarantellegra - Xiah
In Heaven - JYJ
Hello Hello, Love Love Love - FT Island
Beautiful, Oasis - B2ST
Not One But Two, I'll Be There - Boyfriend
Wedding Dress, I Need A Girl - Taeyand
0330 - U-Kiss
U - E7
Breathin' - Shinhwa
By Myself, Ring, Because It's You, One More Step - Tiffany
Finally, It's Me - Sunny
It's Love, Like A Star, I Love You, Closer, Missing You Like Crazy, And One, Bye, If - Taeyeon
Dont Say No, It's Okay Even If It Hurts - Seohyun
Overflowing Tears - Jessica
For Sure - Yuri and Sooyoung
S.E.O.U.L. - SNSD & SuJu
Beautiful Night - beast, Fantastic Baby - Big Bang, Humanoids - TVXQ, Expectation - Girls Day, Lupin - Kara, Mister - Kara, Step - Kara, Action - Nu'est, Dream Girl - Shinee, Mr. Simple - Super Junior, Lovey Dovey - T-ara, Rocking - Teen Top, Standing Still - Ukiss, Neverland - Ukiss
Sexy, Free, Single - Super Junior, Beautiful Night/ Shock - Beast, Fantastic Baby/ Still Alive - Big Bang, Hurricane Venus - BoA, Warrior/ No Mercy/ Power - B.A.P, Nalina/ Don't Move - block b, 10 out of 10 - 2PM (woah old time), Hate You - 2NE1, Step - KARA
Se7en- Digital Bounce
SS501-Love ya
Beast-Beautiful, shock, Say no, oasis, freeze
Teen top-supa luv, crazy
Tvxq-keep your head down, catch me, why did I fall love with you, humanoids
Big bang-someone to love, (maybe hands up), still alive
Snsd- galaxy supernova, kissing you, the boys, hoot, promise, baby maybe
Super junior-bonamana, no other, sorry sorry, boom boom
Se7en-someone else, better together (yg edit)
miss a-love alone
(check out BTS)
(ailee)
(evol)
(f(x))
(wonder girls)
(b.a.p)
(infinite)
(block b)
(secret)
(exo)
(bts) we are bulletproof
(mblaq)
(apink)
ukiss-believe



I copied these from my different sources so there are some songs that will be listed more than once. I hope it helps!
If you need more songs, just say so

What are some kpop songs about confidence?

Q. Songs kind of like Madonna by Secret, or Top Girl by G.NA. Preferably girl songs!


Answer
I'm The Best- 2ne1
U Go Girl- Lee Hyori
Fantastic Baby- Big Bang idk it makes me feel confidence
But I really suggest U Go Gurl.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Kpop songs that help cheer someone up?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment