Sunday, January 19, 2014

What sleeping position is best when having fraternal twins?

how to get pregnant with twins quickly on Clearblue 4 Days Early Pregnancy Test Twin-Pack: Amazon.co.uk: Health ...
how to get pregnant with twins quickly image



Twin M


I've heard that lying on your left side is best when pregnant but is this the same case for fraternal twins?


Answer
If you are pregnant with twins and find a way to sleep comfortably - THAT is the best way to sleep! I'm 24 weeks now and am so sleep deprived I forget my kids' names sometimes.

If I lay down at all, this darn congestion has me coughing and up and breathing through my mouth. Left or right side makes my "let's pop out of the sockets to give the babies more room" hips ache. Back makes my heart race because it cuts off blood circulation and it isn't really healthy for the babies anyway. I'd love to lay on my tummy but obviously that isn't happening now. Oh, and let's not forget the heartburn.

Most people I've talked to give up and sleep sitting up. I'm headed that way but I can't get a deep sleep that way at all.

Good luck. If you find something, cherish it!

BTW - with that whole 'left side' thing - my 3rd pregnancy came with a lot of NSTs. That is where they listen to your baby's heart rate while looking for specific fluctuations for an extended time period. We learned quickly that if I laid on my left side, it really messed with her heart rate. It was better for her if I laid on my right. I don't know why.

What is the easiest way to hide my pregnant stomach without making it obvious?




Mely


I'm 6 weeks pregnant, and my clothes are already fitting me tight, the company I'm working with is making me permanent in January, in other words I will be a temp until then. I don't want to lose my job if they find out I am pregnant and I don't know what to do. I can't starve myself it could hurt my baby plus when I get hungry i start getting nasuase, is it twins or why am I gaining weight so quickly I don't over eat, and I always have light dinners, I have gained 6 lbs already.


Answer
It's against the law for you to lose your job because you're pregnant. Please don't start to get hang-ups about your weight - you're pregnant - you're supposed to get bigger.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What sleeping position is best when having fraternal twins?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment