Monday, January 20, 2014

Why are people so stupid when it comes to how you can get pregnant?

can you get pregnant kissing someone on Edition
can you get pregnant kissing someone image



Morgan


I have read about 10 questions all asking the same thing: "I kissed a boy am I pregnant?" 2 of my friends have told me you can get pregnant from kissing so I had to explain it to them. What is wrong with them?


Answer
Not one person that acts that question is serious. I see it a lot too. Believe me, some bored people like asking those questions just to irritate people. The reason I know they aren't serious, it because they have internet. If you have internet, you know what sex is haha.

Where are people getting this ridiculous information?




Skanky Ske


I found posts that seem to suggest no one should masturbate until adulthood. This is just absurd. Then someone suggested women can't even orgasm until they hit their twenties? I'm half expecting to soon stumble across questions like âcan you get pregnant from kissing?â or âcan you get AIDS from a toilet seat?â I guess those sex education classes that are forced on us as children aren't working.


Answer
I don't think those things. At my school, there is no sex ed. I think you learn a little about it in health class, but I tested out of that.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Why are people so stupid when it comes to how you can get pregnant?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment