Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Trying to get pregnant after tubal or ectopic pregnancy ruptures?

tips on getting pregnant after miscarriage on How Miscarriages Affect Expectant Fathers
tips on getting pregnant after miscarriage image



Cheryl


Last Monday I had a tubal pregnancy rupture and had the left tube removed. My doctor is very encouraging, but says it will be more difficult to get pregnant again. I have been TTC for two+ years and had a few pregnancies that ended in miscarriage. Anyone else go through this or have any tips? Thanks


Answer
I had my left rupture also and was told I should be ok to have another be, well I have 2 more ectopics since my first on. My 3rd ectopic was diagnosed on Sept 15, 2009. Sorry i dont have any tips..but good luck !!

how to become pregnant quickly and easily with get pregnant tips?




hokcuz


hey, it's really great knowing about this site. Please i have a challenge that i believe you guys here can solve for me. I need more info about getting pregnant as my friend's wife has been struggling with pregnancy ever since she had a miscarriage but i believe with INFORMATION all things are possible. Can u guys here help throw me any useful information i can use to help her?


Answer
yes, you are right about your statement hokcuz. There are lots of useful information you can use for your friend's wife. Basically, she needs to know her body system very well, know her ovulation very well, needs to treat herself very well and many more. She learn a lot more from the link in the resource where i got information i used for a friend sometime ago. Hope this helped?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Trying to get pregnant after tubal or ectopic pregnancy ruptures?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment