Friday, January 24, 2014

What hip hop songs can you make a baby to?

baby makin music on ... Voice: Nicholas David Makes Baby-Makin Music with Barry White Tune
baby makin music image
Q. <<<you know how they say that's baby makin music right there>>>>
What hip hop songs could fit that bill?
I promise I'm not giving anyone thumbs down, I can't my level (?) is too low.
Hahaha, I'm not planning on making a baby dude, I thought it was funny.


Answer
A song called marathon, by raheem devaughn

I'm trying to make a new baby makin music playlist, can you help me by listing some songs?




Prototype


Preferrably an old classic, something like Marvin Gaye "Lets Get It On".


Answer
Look for anything by Teddy Pendergras (sp?)....
Also, Before I let go by Blackstreet
Lets Just Lay Down by Floetry
How Does It Feel by DeAngelo
Distant Lover by Marvin Gaye
Till the Cops come Knockin by Maxwell

Also, not a lot of ppl know about this artist but he is from my hometown (DC) and his name is Raheem DeVaughn. Makes a LOT of baby makin music. look him up, try it out. Good luck : )




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What hip hop songs can you make a baby to?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment