Tuesday, January 21, 2014

What type of Music should I have while giving birth?

baby making playlist on Baby Makes Sour Face Add Playlist Making Faces This - JoBSPapa.com
baby making playlist image



Baby in Se


I am going to be 40 weeks in just 2 days, and to pass the time of anxiously waiting for our baby to come, my husband and I are going to make a playlist of songs that we're going to play during labor, delivery, and after baby. Could you please give me detailed song names and artists that you believe would be good for these phases of labor and delivery. :) We are open to any suggestions!


Answer
I never thought of that but that is definitely a great idea for me I love Pacabel Classical music so if I was to pick anything it would be that.

What should I include in my pregnancy playlist?

Q. I want to make a pregnancy playlist to listen to once my baby grows ears. Any suggestions?


Answer
I've been doing a ton of jazz, and some classical soothing stuff at night-time before bed, which seems to calm him down; normally when I lie down he'll turn into a kick-boxer, but a bit of nice soft piano music by Debussy seems to do the trick. Hopefully the same tracks will work after he's born :)

EDIT: I've just remembered; my sister used to play Bach Two-Part Piano Inventions on the CD when she was expecting. Now, she sings them to her son and it's sometimes the only thing that shuts him up when he's having a crying fit. You have to start singing louder than he's crying, so he can hear it, but then he'll calm down and sleep. It helps that she's a professional soprano :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What type of Music should I have while giving birth?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment