Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Tips on getting pregnant with a boy?

tips on getting pregnant with a girl on How to get pregnant with a girl  3 effective methods to conceive a ...
tips on getting pregnant with a girl image



Allison


I'm trying to have a baby and we have sex almost everyday unprotected obviously, I took a little survey thing that calculated when I will be ovulating and if its correct I'm currently ovulating. My question is any tips or remedies to increase my chances on getting pregnant or different positions? Looking for only positive feedback from mothers or mothers to be! Thanks you(: I really want a son!


Answer
the chance to have to boy is the exact chance to have a girl. im no biologist but i guess the only way to do something about it is to repress chromosome Y which is your decision to mess with.


by the way, we are 3 brothers and only one of us was planned.

How likely is it to get pregnant from a small drop of precum in the fertile period?




Thunder


Just wondering, if you had sex with a girl 3 days before she ovulates, and there was a small drop of precum on the tip of the condom, how likely is it she would get pregnant, if you had a previous ejaculation right before?


Answer
Anything goes!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Tips on getting pregnant with a boy?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment