Sunday, January 19, 2014

How can I boost my chances of getting pregnant? Any tips?

tips to get pregnant this month on The Stages of Pregnancy - 3rd Trimester | Baby And Us
tips to get pregnant this month image
Q. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for four months now - and I really want this month to be the month! Apart from all the obvious - using ovulation kits and timing sex around then, charting temps and CM etc. - what other ways can I improve our chances? Any tips from pregnant ladies or those with children would be much appreciated! Thanks


Answer
Make sure you're eating healthy, getting plenty of folic acid, and taking vitamins. Get plenty of rest, and try to rid yourself of as much stress as possible. Make sure your husband is staying healthy as well. No smoking, no drinking, no masterbation.

And screw, screw, screw, and screw some more :)

This might sound weird, doctors say it doesn't make a difference, but it couldn't hurt, right? Have sex in doggy-style position, and stay in that position for a few minutes afterwards.

Good luck!

What are the chances of getting pregnant in month one ttc?




Anon Anony


If I have a 28 day cycle I'd be due on today but I have irregular periods.
I have had sone pregnancy symtoms such as sore boobs, nausea, sleeping 10 hours a night, heart burn, bloating.
We have had sex every other day and followed all ttc tips.
I'm 20 & partner 22. Have we got a good chance of getting pregnant within the first month ?



Answer
If you think about how many people get pregnant from one nighters versus how many people get pregnant over time, you will get a varied timefram. It depends on how fertile you are( timing, egg quality, vaginal pH, technique) and how fertile your partner is, and your lifestyle. Also there is a bit of luck to it also. And if you are a believer in fate, than thats a huge factor too! If this month isn't your month, remember it takes most healthy couples a year to conceive. good luck, baby dust! :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I boost my chances of getting pregnant? Any tips?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment