Monday, January 20, 2014

Is it possible to have fraternal twins naturally once you hit 25 even if they don't run in the family?

how to get pregnant with twins fertility drugs on later i was pregnant with twins here s her story
how to get pregnant with twins fertility drugs image



hawkmon


I've read that once you hit 25 your chances of concieving twins go up. And I know fertility drugs can boost your chances of having multiples by only 3%. IDK, I just have a gut feeling that when I get pregnant I'll get pregnant with fraternal twins even though they don't run in my family (to my knowledge).


Answer
As women age they tend to ovulate more than one egg at a time more frequently. That's why the chances of conceiving fraternal twins increases.

has anyone tried to get pregnant with twins naturally and succeded?




Dont worry


Doing some research for a paper. I was able to find a ton of answers on fertility drugs and twins but nothing about natural odds and if anyone has evered tried all the remedies out there to get twins and got them. (ie increased their dairy intake, breast fed, etc) If you have suceed, what did you do.


Answer
My mom was going to have twins (one being me) but then had a miscarage with my other sibling. But that's all I really know. It's a touchy subject with her.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is it possible to have fraternal twins naturally once you hit 25 even if they don't run in the family?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment