Monday, January 20, 2014

Is it harder 2 get pregnant with heavy periods?

can get pregnant just after period on Can I get pregnant just after my period has finished? | Ask The Doc ...
can get pregnant just after period image



Naya Flore


Is it harder for a woman with heavy period blood flow to get pregnant? My periods have ALWAYS been heavy, From day 1 of my period until day 4 (last day which is day 5) is jus old blood. My period blood also has black clots, Does this affect my chances on getting pregnant? I've been trying & also using pre seed but I think the timing just isnt right, But can heavy blood clot flow affect my chance? Thanks so much!


Answer
No, it doesn't affect your fertility, unless there is a health problem that makes your period so heavy.

Can I get pregnant if my periods are irregular?




m786


I missed my period this month. I am not pregnant. My periods have been irregular ever since I got of the pill in August. Is it possible that I am still ovulating and can get pregnant? When should I take an ovulation test?


Answer
Yes. You're probably ovulating- just not when you used to.
It's hard to track your ovulation. How about waiting for the discharge?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Is it harder 2 get pregnant with heavy periods?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment