Sunday, January 19, 2014

How likely is it to get pregnant after having a baby?

baby you're making me crazy on OK, goofy picture time. I did not buy this. It makes me look like a ...
baby you're making me crazy image



Brooke


I've been having pregnancy symptoms, but it's hard to tell the difference between postpartum & pregnancy! I just had my daughter 4 months ago. If I am pregnant, the furthest along I can be is 13 weeks. My hubby & I haven't been using protection every time. For those of you that want to say "you're stupid you should of used condoms" I really wouldn't mind if I were pregnant again. Things may get a little crazy but I planned on having alot of children!

Anyways, I've never had a period yet since she was born. I've had morning sickness, headaches, mood swings, back pain, peeing alot, and fatigue. I'm not positive but I think I felt fetal movement this morning, but I could by psyching myself out. (you can feel at 12 weeks) It's hard to tell what could be pregnancy & what could be pp symptoms.. other than morning sickness & the missed period. I picked up a home pregnancy test at the drug store & it said negative. I waited a little longer & went to my doctors. He ordered blood work which said negative. Blood work is very accurate but I'm not even sure if I took it too early or not (I guess you have to wait 14 days after having unprotected sex.. I waited 12. I don't know if that would make a difference). He prescribed provera but I don't want to take it if there's a chance I am pregnant? Advice?



Answer
You have a higher likelihood if you're not breastfeeding. As the hormones released during nursing inhibit your ovulation. Sorta like natures birth control. But this is really only effective during the first six months. Once baby starts solids around six months,since you're nursing less often, you lose that safety net. And your chances for pregnancy start to go back up if not protected.

Since your blood test came back negative,I'd say it's pretty unlikely you're pregnant. Though can't rule out a lab error. It's rare,but possible.

If you're still feeling 'off' in another week. You can go on and take another test to be sure.

Why do so many girls get pregnant nowadays?




Levi's


Don't people learn from the rest of the worlds mistakes of accidental pregnancies. It makes me feel a little sorry for the kids who are brought into the world who don't have both parents to raise them right. Mom's are getting pretty tough now since half the time the fathers of the babies and up leaving after the first year or two. Yes guys are horny bastards and thats no excuse. But girls have to maybe say no sometimes or get birth control or something. Use every type of protection in the world, I mean seriously, there's tons of ther stuff out there. Sometimes the dads have to take the kid and the mom gets away. It takes two to make it happen so the blame is on both sides. But if you are not ready for the responsibility of raising a child, then please stopping bringing kids into the world, and please stop having kids when you're 14 years old. Kids raising kids, it's a crazy and sad world. Tell me what you think about the issue.


Answer
I agree you should not be so judgmental , sometimes these young people are not told by there parents anything about sex and the consequences. If more parents would sit down and talk to there children about boys and how they`ll tell you anything you want to get you in bed maybe we would have less teen pregnancy, or maybe you should take all that extra energy and talk to the Young people about sex. I had my first son at 17 and now i`m married and 21 weeks pregnant with our fourth child. at 17 i thought i knew everything if someone would had sat me down and explain sex,relationship to me maybe i would had waiting later in life to have sex.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How likely is it to get pregnant after having a baby?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment