Monday, January 13, 2014

How do I teach my 1 year old not to yell at the dog?

baby making a gasping noise on not your type cover art
baby making a gasping noise image



rugerG


I have a jack russell terrier that she is terrorizing with her screaming and she thinks it is a game. It is making the rest of us crazy, including the dog. Help?!


Answer
Look at your daughter when she is screaming, get her attention by calling her name or something to that affect. Then make a big deal of the screaming by making a really loud gasping noise and then say "no" ! THen take her to the dog and look at her and say "shhh", "inside voice" and help her pet the dog. When she is quiet and petting the dog, say in a calm voice.... yay good job, inside voice... be nice to the doggy. This help me when I was watching my niece and she decided to scream in my dogs ear. keep this up and be CONSISTANT it will work. Make up a be quit game.... when you have a few minutes...sit with your daughter and a shhh..... quiet time..... then don't make a noise for a few seconds and calmy in a low voice say... shhh quiet.... or wen she screams get her attention and say shhhh baby sleepin.... and put a doll somewhere that is laying down to mimik someone sleeping, if she screams.... do it again shhh baby sleeping.... when she screams make a sad look and pretend to cry... the say shhh. Children that young normally dont like when their parents cry unless the parents use that to make the child laugh... good luck and don't give up!!

Is it normal for newborns to stop breathing or make weird sounds when breathing?




S.B


i notice when my 3 week old is being fed he makes a funny sound when he is breathing. when i took him to the doctor he said everything is fine. do all babies make funny sounds when they breathe?
yea i clear his nose all the time and i feel bad because he hates it



Answer
Your docs right, babies make that noise sometimes. Its amniotic fluid that didnt clear out all the way but the baby will clear it our soon enough. One time i was holding my friends newborn and she quit breathing and then gasped in and i freaked! My friend said it was normal. Both my kids had the same thing happen the first few days.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I teach my 1 year old not to yell at the dog?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment