Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Will having strong abs before pregnancy help my body bounce back after the baby is born?

real tips on getting pregnant on ... Sexual Positions for Getting Pregnant & Get 20 FREE Pregnancy Tests
real tips on getting pregnant image



mrsabbybax


I'm not pregnant yet, but we're trying and I'm wondering how hard I should train right now before I actually get pregnant. I've heard some random comments about how once you're pregnant, it's not really safe to exercise your abs too much so I'm thinking I should work them hard before I get pregnant. Will this help my stomach recover after pregnancy? Any tips or suggestions from those who have been there would be appreciated!


Answer
you are right it is good to have strong tummy muscles it will help you to get right back you also if you get pregnant want to keep your tummy skin oiled up all the time so the skin can stretch easy and you may not get any stretch marks or for sure will have very little of them and who ever told its not good to exercise ads when you are pregnant was dead wrong you want to get on a exercise regimen for your self all through pregnancy different strains for different mos. unless dr says not to or you are a high risk baby carrier. i am a nurse and your delivery will be so much easier if you stay physically fit do not treat your self ant different some women think because their pregnant they should do nothing and all that gonna happen is your gonna get big and fat and have a real hard time getting that body in shape you seem like the type that cares what happens after ward i respect that! you will also have more energy for you and your baby i say good for you and good thinking ahead.

How do you tell your dad your pregnant?




Morgan


I am 18.. And not married my dad is not very understandable and I'm sure once he sees his grandbaby hell fall in love but he will deff not be happy and I'm not getting married right away.. I'm not gonna let anyone say he married me just bc I got pregnant. Any tips tho?


Answer
Im going on 19 next month and is 21wks.
When I 1st fond out I was pregnant I couldnt even tell my grandma I bust into tears and she pretty much figured it out.
I had her tell my parents.
I thought My dad was a real hard guy to be around but when he found out he was the most suportive and suprised everyone.
I think you should have someone like a grandma our aunt do it
It would be the less stressful.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Will having strong abs before pregnancy help my body bounce back after the baby is born?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment