Tuesday, January 14, 2014

How do I keep stress down for trying to concieve?

tips to get pregnant quickly and naturally on Pregnancy Tips: Tips on How to Get Pregnant Easily | Ovulation Cycle
tips to get pregnant quickly and naturally image



cupidsmama


I have ocd and I'm usually very uptight. I try to relaxe and not stress, i'm even a stay at home wife now. My husband and I are trying to concieve and I'm on Progesterone tablets and I know that will help. Stress is another problem with the past miscarriages that I have had. not even working and I still stress about everything. Please give me lots of soothing, fun and stress free ideas and tips! ;) thanks~


Answer
To Eliminate your Infertility Issues and Get Pregnant Quickly and Naturally take a look at this website, It Works

How long does it take for your stomache to go back to normal after a c-section?




Jaders1313


I had my son 7 1/2 months ago, and I have been dieting and exercising like crazy. I actually weigh less now than I did before I got pregnant with my son, but there is still a lot of skin sagging in my stomache. Anyone know anything I can do to make my stomache look more normal or will it happen naturally with time? How much time?


Answer
It is different for everyone. I had my first section 8 years ago and after I lost the weight, the skin tightened up on its own. I am 6 weeks postpartum with my second section, and there is still some sagging, but it's going back as I follow the tips below.

Due to age/genetics/ how big you got during pregnancy, the skin may not tighten all the way, but here are a few tips to help:

1. Drink lots of water, eat right and take your vitamins! Your skin is a living organ and needs nutrients to help build back the collagen that keeps skin tight.
2. Do Pilates ( or any other exercises that strengthen your core muscles). Losing weight is one thing, but getting muscle is another. If you lost the weight, but didn't gain the muscle back, it can make the skin look more saggy. Your transverse abs are your natural "girdle". If these are tightened, along with the rest of your abs, it will pull your stomach in.
3. Make sure it is actually skin and not fat or loose abdominals. Is your body fat% good? For example: If you lost all the weight (and more), 10 pounds of your current weight could be fat when it used to be muscle. Therefore your body fat% is higher than before and can create what looks like sagging skin but is actually fat.
4. Stop dieting and exercising like crazy. I know this isn't what you want to hear, but if you lose weight more slowly, it gives the skin time to adjust. You may have lost the weight too quickly and now the skin needs to catch up!

Hope this helps!!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How do I keep stress down for trying to concieve?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment