Friday, January 17, 2014

What are some unique ways to get pregnant? I really want to get pregnant fast but just can't seem to conceive.?

tips on getting pregnant with clomid on Connect with me: Instagram: Martinasworld Facebook: http://www ...
tips on getting pregnant with clomid image
Q. My husband and I have been trying to get pregnant without any luck. Any tips like home remedies to increase fertility or unique ways to get pregnant fast would really help! Thank you!


Answer
We also had trouble conceiving our first child awhile back. We went through the whole "fertility routine" and tried pretty much every medical option that we could afford. The fertility drug Clomid was really touted as the best and we invested a lot of money and hope into that but it just didn't work out in our case. My wife just suffered one side effect after another.

We had almost given up on kids but we just happened to stumble across a website that really helped: http://www.miraclesofpregnancy.org

It offered a pregnancy & fertility guide called "Pregnancy Miracle." We were skeptical at first but decided it was worth a shot. I mean, the author of the book guaranteed our money back if we didn't get pregnant within 60 days following her program, we had nothing to lose.

We were so pleased with the book, and just can't thank the author enough. My wife got her positive pregnancy test result after only 47 days on the Pregnancy Miracle program. It just lays out everything in such an easy-to-understand way. I highly recommend it if you are serious about starting a family. Good luck!

How long will it take to get pregnant with PCOS using fetility medications?




God Is Lov


I have PCOS and Endometriosis and I'm looking to hear from others with the same conditions who used the same treatments. I'm currently on 100mg of Clomid and 1500mg of Metformin. Also because I know aga is a factor in these things I'm in my early twenties.

Does or did anyone with similar circumstances get pregnant? How long did it take? Any advice, tips, or insight you can give me? Please let me know.



Answer
i have pcos.. i take 100 mg of clomid for 5 days from cd2 and 1000 metaformin for 10 days.. its my third month,..i ovulate but i didnt get pregnant.. im on cd21 so its a week :(..hope it works this time.

just track ur ovulation with ur doctor i heard lots of ppl got pregnant while on those medications..so i hope we get pregnant too..




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some unique ways to get pregnant? I really want to get pregnant fast but just can't seem to conceive.?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

1 comment:

  1. My name is Adrain walcolt I live in United States. I am happily married with two kids and a beautiful wife but something terrible happened to my family along the line, I lost my job and my wife packed out of my house because I was unable to take care of her and my kids at that particular time. I manage all through for four years until I cannot cope with the situation again, so I searched on the internet for any help about getting back my family and job, but I came across so many testimonies, so I decided to Try Dr. Azuba of (azubaspelltemple@gmail.com call +2348149271063 or +2348075951933) who attended to me and instructed me on things to do which I did with faith and within 12 hours, my office called and gave me back my work on that same day, my wife came back with my kids and apologized for her actions,right now i m happy with my life living with my family and having my job back.

    ReplyDelete