Tuesday, January 14, 2014

what are the chances of getting pregnant after missing one pill?

get pregnant missing one pill on Forget your Pill No More with the Portable Timer Pill Tablet Medicine ...
get pregnant missing one pill image



C1


my sister in law got pregnant after missing just one pill (or so she says). i was just wondering what the chances are of this happening, and does it only happen if you have a short cycle?

do you think she was lying about only missing one pill or is it possible? do you have to have a short cycle for this to happen?
luckymea, i'm not trying to preven pregnancy, i am actually TRYING to conceive! just wondering if sis in law is bullshitting



Answer
Unfortunately McQueen is mistaken here and it is because my mother missed one pill that me her happy surprise came about :) My mum got pregnant very easily though. I dont think it has anything to do with the length of cycle and your sister in law could have taken all her pills and still got pregnant as no contraception is 100% guaranteed to work.

Can I get pregnant if I miss my first five birth control pills?




Dsoftball


I haven't started my new pack of birth control pills. I've missed the first five pills of the pack. My husband and I are not using a back method. Can I get pregnant from missing these pills and are the chances of me getting pregnant high?


Answer
Absolutely they are high. Birth control pills keep your body from ovulating which is what it needs to do to get pregnant. At this point, chances are your body has begun regulating itself and you should ovulate within the next week (assuming you have a regular 28-30 day cycle). Best of luck to you.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what are the chances of getting pregnant after missing one pill?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment