Friday, January 17, 2014

what is the earliest a women can go into labor?

how to get pregnant with twins youtube on Weeks Pregnant | 6th Week of Pregnancy Symptoms
how to get pregnant with twins youtube image



mommy2be


I am 25 weeks and 2 days. Just curious what is the earliest a women could go into labor and the baby surviving. I was watching youtube and this girl had her baby at 24 weeks.


Answer
Woo hooo! 25 weeks, getting up there! It is really touch and go and depends on the lung development for survival. This is why they really try to prevent labor until you are full-term at 37 weeks. I know even at 35 weeks when I had contractions every 3-5 minutes they were freaking out. I had to be on bedrest until the 37th week.

There are many stories out there. I had a friend recently that was pregnant with twins. She went into pre-term labor at 27 weeks. They pumped her full of steroids to develop the lungs. Then she went into labor at 30 weeks and they let her give birth as the babies would be able to breath on their own! The only complication was that one of the babies had a collection of under-developed blood vessels and had to have surgery.
However, that was really a miracle. You really want to keep them in as long as possible. I believe the record for the youngest surviving preemie is 21 weeks. Again it all depends on the baby too.


This is a great site I liked to frequent each week while I was pregnant. It shows how the baby is developing and what you can expect :) So fun to see week to week and something to help pass the time. I remember seeing on there how it would say, "born at this week your baby has a _ % of surviving"
http://www.whattoexpect.com/pregnancy/week-by-week/week-25.aspx

hehe it says your baby is taller than two juice boxes stacked I love it! lol

best of luck and blessings :)

At 10 weeks pregnant my stomach flutters and tightens and I'm already showing is this normal?




Ash a


Does anyone else have this too? I'm almost positive the flutters arent just gas. And my belly is for sure showing if you wanna know to see what it looks like check my YouTube channel with pregnancy vlogs username: ash21ambera


Answer
I'd say twins but if you are 10 weeks along then you should of already had your first ultrasound at 8 weeks and they would of seen 2 and not 1. it just depends on the person and how their body reacts.also if you have been pregnant before but had a miscarriage or an abortion you will show sooner also..




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: what is the earliest a women can go into labor?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment