Thursday, January 16, 2014

Did not have a period in between miscarriage and new pregnancy - how to calculate my due date?

get pregnant 2 weeks after miscarriage on Erra Fazira Miscarriage Keguguran | Gosip Gambar Skandal Artis ...
get pregnant 2 weeks after miscarriage image



Jennifer


I got pregnant 2 weeks after my miscarriage. I did not have a period in between the time I miscarried and the beginning of my new pregnancy. Would my "last menstrual period" be the first day of my miscarriage? Or how would I calculate my due date?

FYI - natural MC at 6 weeks, bled for 5 days

Thank you in advance.



Answer
Your gynaecologist will more than likely do an ultrasound of the baby and take all the measurements of the baby etc.. Then he will be able to calculate a due date for you by estimating how many weeks the baby has been growing inside you.. Good luck

Is it possible to be pregnant 2 weeks after a miscarriage?




Richel S


I had an abortion by a pill about a month ago, 2 weeks after the miscarriage I had sex with my boyfriend but he never came inside me I had my period after that - Is it possible to be pregnant again?


Answer
Angel is right. You had an abortion, NOT a miscarriage. Learn the difference. I miscarried and I did nothing to cause it. You chose to end that pregnancy. If you cannot be responsible STOP HAVING SEX. Questions like this make me sick.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Did not have a period in between miscarriage and new pregnancy - how to calculate my due date?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment