Wednesday, January 15, 2014

I have to ask this for my own curiosity?

how to get pregnant with twins the natural way on Infertility-how To Get Pregnant-improve Your Chances of Having A Baby ...
how to get pregnant with twins the natural way image



Barbara C


I am pregnant with twins, natural, no fertility drugs or anything. No twin history in either of our families. When people find out we don't have twins in our family, they get this look of almost superiority, and they say in a real snooty voice..."oooh so you took fertility drugs." Like I have commited a crime, or like I am less of a woman if I had to take them. Are women who have had to use fertility treatments looked down up on. Obviously I don't, but I just am amazed at the response and the looks I get. I just don't get it. I just wanted to see if anyone else had an opinion on this. Also when they find out I will have to have a C-section, they feel sorry for me? I don't, heck, I am not looking forward to pushing out two children right in a row? C-section or natural, I don't care. Why are women like this?


Answer
First, it took me five years to conceive my son (no drugs, thank you very much!) and I believe that any way you can get pregnant is a blessing. Two babies is twice the blessing...period! Next, it's as if women think that vag birth wins them the Holy Grail or something...and the more "natural" (read pain-relief-free) the birth the more amazing the woman. I, however, have yet to meet a mother who's child EVER thanked her for going through as much pain as possible during labor. Women want everything that was hard for them to be even harder for you. We can be such snobs! I'd like to start a club for women who can revel in someone else's fortune instead of misfortune...unfortunately there wouldn't be anyone in it.

Any good natural ways to get pregnant with twins?







did you try any method to get pregnant with twins? i know there is not much to do but at least we could try it...
please don't mention IVF
any thing to do to produce 2 eggs in 1 cycle?



Answer
I don't think that there are any natural methods to produce twins. Of course there's always fertility pills, but this only causes fraternal twins and not identical.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I have to ask this for my own curiosity?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment