Saturday, January 18, 2014

What can I do to control my appetite and water retention during PMS week?

get pregnant during pms on Cramps experienced during pregnancy are similar to those occurring at ...
get pregnant during pms image



kitkat


I'm eating like I'm pregnant with twins and I gained 5lbs in water weight. The rest of the month I am normal.


Answer
Just go with the flow...get it? Lol it's normal sweetie, if you gorge on chocolate and chips and cookies it will make your time of the month go so much better.

If you are pregnant, will you have period cramps when your first period is supposed to start?




kadiee


I usually have period cramps when I have my period and a few days prior to starting. We are trying to get pregnant I am 3 days late. There is no sign of a period besides the cramps which have been very mild, almost like twinges and don't last very long. Can you have cramps or other symptoms of pms during your first missed period?


Answer
tenderness on your breast is another symptom of pregnanncy. also the period cramping. it could also mean if you have cramps that youll get your period in a few days but hopefully your are pregnant :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What can I do to control my appetite and water retention during PMS week?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment