Tuesday, January 14, 2014

How did i get pregnant after his vasectomy?

get pregnant after vasectomy on sterilization, vasectomy and tubal ligation disadvantages
get pregnant after vasectomy image



Loren W


My fiance had a vasectomy about 7 yrs ago. We arent 100% positive im pregnant yet but we are hoping for good news that i am. I have a 2 yr old son and i'm having ALOT of the same symptoms! We have searched the internet for answers as to how i can be pregnant after his vasectomy and have yet to find any answers. Please help us!


Answer
This is not unheard of. After a vasectomy, a man's tubes can actually grow/heal. Although his sperm count is actually low, it is possible you're pregnant. Try your doctor asap, and grab a home preg. test if possible.


Congrats.

What are the success rate stats of a vasectomy?




thatgirl90


My husband has a vasectomy almost 3 months ago and hasn't gone in to get his sperm count done yet. I was just wondering what the stats were of the vasectomy not taking? Or the stats of my becoming pregnant after the vasectomy?


Answer
I work for a group of surgeons that do vasectomies. They don't recommend having unprotected sex until a sperm count has been done.
The success rate is 99%. Nothing but abstience is 100%.
I've only heard of one woman whose hubby had a vasectomy getting pregnant in the last 15 years.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How did i get pregnant after his vasectomy?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment