Wednesday, January 15, 2014

What are some of your favorite songs of the 80s, 90s, and now?

top baby making music 90's on 127903 1306184629 Isabeli Fontana Looks Ghetto Fabulous In The New ...
top baby making music 90's image



Mamboschic


What are some of your favorite songs from the 80's, 90's nd today? I love Whitney Houston, Alicia Keys, and Backstreet Boys, etc. I love all types of music. I can go from Mumford & Sons, to Kesha, to Paula Abdul. I know. It sound pathetic. What "older" music do you like?


Answer
I use my treadmill while listening to these "older" high-energy songs

Summertime, summertime - Nocera
Baby love - Regina
Another night - The Real McCoy
Show me love - Robin S
Please don't go - KWS
Maria - TKA
3AM Eternal - KLF
Finally - Cece Penniston
Everybody's free! - Rozalla
Move this - Technotronic
I need to know - Marc Anthony
Shake your bon bon - Ricky Martin
A girl in trouble - Romeo Void
Come go with me - Expose
Ah, Leah! - Donnie Iris
Love is like a rock - Donnie Iris
More & More - Capt. Hollywood Project
A day in my life - Lisette Melendez
Rhythm is a dancer - Snap
Inside outside - The Cover Girls
All that glitters isn't gold - The Cover Girls
Victim of love - Sweet Sensation
January February - Tina B
Endless nights - Cynthia
Arabian nights - The Latin Rascals
Yo No Se - Pajama Party
American heartbeat - Survivor
There's the girl - Heart
Como tu te llama - Sly Fox
First true love - Tiana
Color my love - Fun Fun
Naughty, naughty - John Parr
Black cars - Gino Vanelli
Rhythm of the night - Corona
Temptation - Corina
Push it - Salt-n-Pepa
Jam on it - Newcleus
In your letter - REO Speedwagon
In the dark - Billy Squier
Everybody wants you - Billy Squier
When I think of you - Janet Jackson
The pleasure principle - Janet Jackson
Someone to call my lover - Janet Jackson
Centipede - Rebbie Jackson
Things that make you go Hmmm - C&C Music Factory
Jump - Kriss Kross
Where do you go? - No Mercy
Groove is in the heart - Dee-Lite
Forget-me-nots - Patrice Rushen
Club Michelle - Eddie Money
Sharp dressed man - ZZ Top
Owner of a lonely heart - YES
The one thing - INXS
Dancin' in the streets - Van Halen
Fresh - Kool & the Gang
Legend of a cowgirl - Imani Coppola
Wild & crazy love - The Mary Jane Girls
Burn rubber on me, Charlene - The Gap Band
We don't need to take our clothes off - Jermaine Stewart
What have I done to deserve this? - The Pet Shop Boys
Rush hour - Jane Wiedlin
Get ready for this - 2Unlimited
Gypsy woman - Crystal Waters
She works hard for the money - Donna Summer
I feel for you - Chaka Khan
I didn't mean to turn you on - Robert Palmer
You should hear how she talks about you - Melissa Manchester
Bootylicious - Destiny's Child
Shake it up - The Cars
Flamethrower - The J. Geils Band
We close our eyes - Go West
The politics of dancing - Re-Flex
The Reflex - Duran Duran
People are people - Depeche Mode
Don't try to stop it - Roman Holliday
I can't live without you - Angelique
What is love? - Haddaway
Good life - Inner City
The salt in my tears - Martin Briley

What are some good 90's bands/ songs?




Lissette


What is your favourite 90's bands/ songs?
I am currently listening to "All around the World" by A Touch Of Class.



Answer
OOooh the 90's I grew up on. Some of the ones that stick out in my mind...

I'm only happy when it rains- Garbage
Vogue- Madonna
Love and Affection- Nelson
Freedom- George Michael
I'm Your Baby Tonight- Whitney Houston
Lots of Janet Jackson like Love Will Never Do, If, Again
Rump Shaker- Wrecks In Effects
Gonna Make You Sweat- C&C Music Factory
Mariah Carey was at her best in the 90's so her first 2 albums
More Than Words- Extreme
Rush, Rush- Paula Abdul
Unbelievable- EMF
Good Vibrations- Marky Mark and The Funky Bunch
Baby, Baby- Amy Grant
Cream- Prince
Black or White- Michael Jackson
I'm Too Sexy- Right Said Fred
Baby Got Back- Sir Mix Alot
End Of The Road, and I'll Make Love To You- Boyz To Men
Informer- Snow
The Sign- Ace Of Base
Stay- Lisa Loeb
Creep and Waterfalls- TLC
Gangsta's Paradise- Coolio
Smells Like Teen Spirit- Nirvana and basically all their tunes
Jeremy- Pearl Jam
Black Hole Sun- Soundgarden
Hypnotize- BIG
Truly Madly Deeply- Savage Garden
My heart will go on- Celine Dion
Lots of NSync
I can't think of many others off the top of my head right now.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some of your favorite songs of the 80s, 90s, and now?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment