Thursday, January 16, 2014

Can you still get pregnant if your husband has a low sperm count?

get pregnant low sperm count on Low Sperm Count Or One Tube: Is Pregnancy Possible?  Testimonial ...
get pregnant low sperm count image



Belle


I've heard that it's almost impossible to get pregnant if your husband has a low sperm count. Is it completely impossible or can it still happen?


Answer
Yes you can still get pregnant but it can be difficult. Yes it only takes one sperm but depending on how low his count is in can be very very hard for even 1 to make it. My husband has a low count- 5 million (normal is around 30 million). We ttc for 5 years before getting help. We were told we have about a 5% chance of ever conceiving naturally. We tried IUI's with clomid 3 times and then moved on to IVF. We finally had twin boys after our 2nd try at IVF.

How long did it take you to fall pregnant if yr husband has/had low sperm count?




yelles


Just want some feedback from couples dealing with low sperm count and how long it took you to actually fall pregnant.


Answer
My husband only has one working testicle. The other was shot with a BB gun. It took over a year to fall pregnant with my first, but only 10 months with my second. What helped us by the 10th month was Horny Goat Weed with Maca Root. I don't know if it was just me, but it seemed like it increased my husband's sperm by a teaspoon and his sex drive was out of this world! Anyway, that's my story. Good luck and baby dust to you if you are trying. Low sperm count can be extremely frustrating, just knowing that there is nothing wrong with *you*. I would definitely consider the Horny Goat Weed though, as silly as it sounds.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can you still get pregnant if your husband has a low sperm count?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment