Friday, January 17, 2014

How much faster does your stomach grow when pregnant with twins?

how to get pregnant with twins fast on How To Get Pregnant Fast Tips 1 App for iPad, iPhone - Education - app ...
how to get pregnant with twins fast image



Grace1228


I know that when you're pregnant with one baby, most people don't really start to show until after a few months. I was wondering if you show much earlier when pregnant with twins? Do you basically get bigger twice as fast?


Answer
My friend was the same. At 3 months she looked 5 months pregnant. At two months she was already starting to show but she was really thin and petite. Good Luck.

How to calm a fast heart rate?




Alexis


So I'm pregnant with twins and diagnosed with hyperthyroidism, which makes my heart beat so fast that I can't breath, Im supposed stay away from caffeine, etc etc but sometimes it just happens anyways, Im told to just lay on my side for awhile, but it doesn't fully do anything, is there any suggestions to slow my heart down when this happens ?


Answer
Slow your breathing. The 7-8-9 technique works well. Fill your lungs in 7 seconds, hold it for 8 and slowly exhale over 9 seconds. It may be awkward and unnatural at first, but it will get easier after a while.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How much faster does your stomach grow when pregnant with twins?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment