Saturday, January 18, 2014

What are some good recent songs or artists?

baby making music 2013 on ... Various Artist  Baby Making Music Vol.1 2013 mixtape online
baby making music 2013 image



whackjob


I've been gone somewhere for a few months and I need to hear new songs.
Like mainly from 2013. I like all types of music, depending on my mood.
I mainly listen to rap, like old rap and Waka Flocka and Tyler, the creator and Asap rocky.

I don't like dubstep or country really.

I like to listen to The Weeknd too, & different music like Pink Floyd, Sublime, Animal Collective, and Cypress Hill.

Please help :)



Answer
We Outchea - Ace Hood
I Luv This Shit - August Alsina
Hell Yeah! - August Alsina
Let Me Hit That - August Alsina
Wake Me Up - Avicii
Headband - B.o.B
Dance the Pain Away - Benny Benassi
Beware - Big Sean
Switch up - Big Sean
U.O.E.N.O (Remix) - Black Hippy
Treasure - Bruno Mars
Twerk It - Busta Rhymes
Numb - Cassie
Addiction - Cassie
Nigga Itis - Chris Brown
Killing Me - Chrishan
Missin' U - Chrishan
Wet Wet - Chrishan
Mesmerized - Bei Maejor
I'm Out - Ciara
Body Party - Ciara
Livin' It Up - Ciara
Get Lucky - Daft Punk
Heart Hypnotic - Delta Goodrem
Back To Love - DJ Pauly D feat. Jay Sean
Girls Love Beyonce - Drake
Burn - Ellie Goulding
Next To Me (feat. Kendrick Lamar) - Emeli Sande
Chemistry - Eva Simons
When I feel Like it - Fabolous
The Illest - Far East Movement
Work - Iggy Azalea
Villuminati - J Cole
Power Trip - J Cole
Niggaz Know - J Cole
Rich Niggaz - J Cole
Forbidden Fruit - J Cole
Best Friends - The Janoskians
The Other Side - Jason Derulo
Tom Ford - Jay Z
Picasso Baby - Jay Z
F*ckWithMeYouKnowIGotIt - Jay Z
Live It Up - Jeniffer Lopez
All the Time - Jeremih
Feel the Bass - Jeremih
Throwin My Money - Jeremih
Wild - Jessie J
Bounce It - Juicy J
One of those Nights - Juicy J
New Slaves - Kanye West
Black Skinhead - Kanye West
Blood on the Leaves - Kanye West
Bound 2 - Kanye West
On Sight - Kanye West
I am a God - Kanye West
Crazy Kids - Ke$ha
So Many Girls - Khleo Thomas
Bossin Up - Kid Ink
Keep It Trill - Kirko Bangz
Awesome - Leo
God Bless Amerika - Lil Wayne
Rich as F*ck - Lil Wayne
Love Me - Lil Wayne
Make the Money - Macklemore
Bubble Butt - Major Lazer
It's Levels to this shit - Meek Mill
D & G - MGK
Street Dreams - MGK
Swing life away - MGK
Miss Me - MGK
The Way It Used to Be - Mike Posner
We can't stop - Miley Cyrus
It's all good - Ne-Yo
Hello Porsche - Nelly
Get Like Me - Nelly
Like You (Remix) - Parlay Starr
The Trillest - Rick Ross
Blurred Lines - Robin Thicke
Waiting all night - Rudimental
More than anything - Rudimental
Blessed - Schholboy Q
Party - Schoolboy Q
Entertainment - Sean Paul
Other Side of Love - Sean Paul
Let Me Down Easy - Sheppard
Hello - Stafford Brothers
Memories Back Then - TI
Wit Me - TI
Come to Me - Talib Kweli
See Me - Tech N9ne
Parachute - Timomatic
Trampoline - Tinie Tempah
Throwin My Money - Twista
Ill Mind 6 - Hopsin

What are some great hairstyles for men?




Drew


I have really curly, unmanagable hair. Its really frizzy and if i grew it out it would be an afro which i dont want. Im looking for a really good looking hairstyles for men. I think this hairstyle would suit me but it requires straight hair: http://m.toledoblade.com/Music-Theater-Dance/2013/02/03/Justin-Timberlake-gives-Super-Bowl-eve-comeback-concert.html
It is on that page. Anyways thats the kind of hair i like but i cant get it. So what are some really good looking hairstyles i could get with my hair? (I dont like buzz cuts) thanks!



Answer
HAND LOTION: Matthew Morrison keeps his hair soft and smooth by using body lotion instead of styling products.
Matthew Morrison uses body lotion in his hair. The 32-year-old actor- best known for playing teacher Will Schuester in musical TV drama 'Glee' - claims his biggest beauty secret is his unusual choice of product for his locks, which he says makes them smooth and soft. He said: "My hair is very soft, right? It's because I put Lubriderm in it. It's just body lotion. "I used to use gel and products, but my hair got kind of hard. Then, one day I ran out of whatever I was using and that was the only thing there, this lotion. It ended up being the best my hair ever looked." Matthew's hair is often the subject of jokes in 'Glee' but he insists he doesn't mind because everyone is mocked on the show.

My dh have used that since Aug. 2011. His hair is softer, smoother, silkier & not frizzy or pouffy.
Wash & wear, tousle with your fingers, and you're good to go. You've got the simplest hairstyles ever!

Google search: curly (or wavy) hairstyles for guys. About 1,080,000 results (0.28 seconds)

You can use gel, spike them up if you'd like.

Josh Groban: The secret to a good hair day is . . ."ketchup and baby tears! Have you seen my hair? This is basically whatever it decides to do!"

Tom Brady: âEvery man should know, if youâre comfortable and you like it, you should do it. Everyone always worries about what the girls think, what the guys think,â he continues. âIf you like it, do it. To me, if youâre trying to impress a girl, get a date, theyâre gonna like that more because youâre a confident guy. Thatâs what it comes down to.â

Justin Timberlake:
Singer-actor Justin Timberlake, who has naturally curly locks, says he tries not to use too many hair products because they don't control it.
"I am low maintenance all the way. It does not take me long. I find the more stuff I put in my hair, the more it sort of fights it. And I don't wash my hair a lot to be honest because I noticed it damages my hair more," contactmusic.com quoted Timberlake as saying.
I've preached this same way, for 5 decades!

Google: Bradley Cooper: Hair Rollers & Shirtless on Set!
Google: Pauly D's new Gatsby style hairdo.
Joe Jonas bids goodbye to his boyband curls in favour of a tougher look as he shaves off all his locks

My sons have been doing that for 20 years, using WAHL a haircutting kit. Cost? $30.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are some good recent songs or artists?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment