Thursday, January 16, 2014

How long after a positive ovulation test does the egg drop?

tips for getting pregnant lubricant on tips-for-getting-pregnant.jpg
tips for getting pregnant lubricant image
Q. Meaning, if I got a positive test today, does that mean the egg is in the tube then and now or is it within the next day?? I'm just confused as to the timing of the tests. I know all the tips and tricks to get pregnant I just need a specific answer to THIS question. Thanks in advance :)


Answer
Your egg will essentially drop within 24-48 hours after your positive ovulation test. Please note that it's only positive if the control line is as dark or darker than the test line, or the line on the right. When you get a positive, you need to have sex that day and the next, for the highest chance of pregnancy. A woman that does everything right for trying to conceive has a 20-25% chance of getting pregnant each month, so please note that. If you got a positive test, that means you're having an LH surge, and that your body is gearing up to ovulate. It doesn't mean you're ovulating as speak. You can get a positive and for some reason, your body doesn't release an egg.

If you're trying to get pregnant, ovulation tests are a great way to speed up the process. Something I would suggest that has worked for me and many other couples is a lubricant called 'pre-seed' and you can buy it off amazon, and plenty of other websites! It literally helps the sperm travel up and meet your egg. It helps you get pregnant, and it works. It worked the first month I used it, as well as ovulation tests.

There's nothing else you can really do. Something that has also worked for me is to prop your butt up for 15-30 minutes after sex with a pillow, keep your pelvis elevated. And, also, the missionary (man on top) is considered the best while trying to get pregnant.

If you don't get pregnant within six months to a year, see a reproductive endocrinologist which is basically a doctor that helps couples that struggle with getting pregnant, get pregnant. And, that's a great way to get pregnant REALLY fast. That's the route I'm going right now, after 6 miscarriages, and years and years of trying with my husband. I hope you get your positive pregnancy test and bundle of joy soon! Baby dust. ⺠⺠âº

How can I get pregnant easier?




Christina


Hi me and my fiance are trying to get pregnant. Im not old or anything im in my 20s. Its been 3 months since weve been trying and I cant seem to get pregnant. Am I just rushing? Any tips on getting pregnant? And also is it ok to use body lotion during sex or will it affect my chances of pregnancy? ..... Thanks everyone =]]!


Answer
you will probably wanna start charting your menstrual cycles on a calender to keep up with when you are ovulating. it is easier to get pregnant around ovulation. i think it would be better to use a lubricant like kj jelly instead of lotion. good luck




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How long after a positive ovulation test does the egg drop?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment