Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Getting pregnant with irregular periods?

how to get pregnant fast with irregular periods on How to improve your fertility | Tesco Loves Baby Club
how to get pregnant fast with irregular periods image



Stella


I have irregular periods, I get them every month but its always a different time. Me and my husband are trying to concieve and are having sex at least every day sometimes multiple times a day. I haven't always been irregular, they started getting irregular when I started being sexually active. What do you guys think? And do you have any tips for getting pregnant faster with irregular periods? Thank you


Answer
To give yourself even a better chance only have sex every other day or every two days. That gives time for the sperm to build back up. You should get a ovulation test that would probably help you out a lot too.

How can you make your period come faster, earlier?




MG


So, me and my boyfriend did IT on Dec 26 and i don't want to get pregnant so i was told that if you get your period you are not pregnant. i want to have my period NOW ! , because i have irregular periods.. So what can i do to make my period come faster, earlier?
Thanks so much in advance!



Answer
sorry, i dont think that is possible




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Getting pregnant with irregular periods?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment