Monday, January 13, 2014

What are the chances of me becoming pregnant using the pull out method?

get pregnant pull out method on The Backyard Smoker: Beer Can Chicken, or Lumpy Lessons Learned.....
get pregnant pull out method image



Shauna Tre


My period ended a few days ago, about 3 or 4 days. Me and my boyfriend had sex today for the first time, but we used the pull out method. We diddnt last very long, only for like a minute.

After it happened I grew a bit nervous, now im freaking out a bit.

Whats the chances of me getting pregnant?



Answer
The possibility of you being pregnant is still there sometimes the pull method doesn't always work and you get pregnant

Has anyone become pregnant using The pull out method?




Phoenix S


I've been having sex using the pull out method. Has anyone ever actually gotten pregnant from using the pull out method?......Or did you only become pregnant when he didn't pull out fast enough?


Answer
I haven't personally, but you CAN CAN CAN get pregnant with the bullshit pull out method. When a man's penis is hard he releases pre cum that is FULL of sperm. There are thousands of them in that one drop. I'm so tired of people thinking you can't get pregnant if they don't blow their whole load in you. It's craziness that people are so naive. Just use a darn condom. They aren't that expensive and prevent over populating.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What are the chances of me becoming pregnant using the pull out method?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment