Sunday, January 12, 2014

What is sticky white liquid from your vagina?

tips on getting pregnant uk on & Get 20 FREE Pregnancy Tests, Tips, Best Tips For Getting Pregnant ...
tips on getting pregnant uk image



Sabrinna


It was two or three weeks after my period when I used my parents vibrator without cleaning it first. I only used it on my vagina hole tip, I didn't insert it but I did finger myself after that. My parents usually had sex around 10pm and I was using it around 3pm. I've ready asked in my previous question about the possibilities of being pregnant and all of the answers are no. But I haven't got my period (until today it's 5days late already) and sometimes there's a white liquid in my vagina. What is the white liquid? Am I pregnant?


Answer
You can't be pregnant without sex with a man... it's vaginal discharge..

http://www.always-info.co.uk/lifestage/teens/liner/my-daily-hygiene/vaginal-discharge-pantyliners.aspx

Does a child need identification to fly, with grandparents?




Karen D


I am letting my parents take my 11 yr old on vacation, do I need to get her some identification, or will my parents be okay getting through security.


Answer
If it is a domestic flight, your child does not need any identification. If it is an international flight, your child will need a passport and possibly a visa.

That being said, you will need to give your parents a notarized letter stating that they have permission to take your child on a trip by themselves. This is for their protection due to the increase of child abductions done by relatives.

You should also make sure that the letter gives them full authorization to seek and obtain any and all medical attention for your child. In many countries, if they don't have authorization to seek and obtain medical attention for him/her, no one can help him/her if s/he gets sick or has an accident.

This document is very easy to obtain. You can get it from anywhere there is a notary. I know a lot of banks will provide notarial services for free or a very small fee for their clients who have an account with them. The post office also offers this service, as do lawyers offices, and the fee is very cheap (usually no more than $5).

A very simple but brief letter is all that is needed. It should include your and your spouses names, the name of your parents, your childs name, and what is allowed. An example:


We, _________ and _____________, give _____________ and ___________ our full consent to travel alone with our child __________________. We also give ______________ and __________ our full and unconditional consent to seek and obtain any and all medical attention for our child ________________ that they deem necessary.


You want the document to be specific enough that they won't get turned down at any point during their travels or denied medical treatment, but you also want to keep it vague enough that should the travel plans change (canceled flight, delayed flight, some sort of emergency, etc), they won't encounter problems either.

All you must do is have the letter typed up (but not signed). Take the letter, your drivers licenses (or other form of picture identification, such as a national ID card, passport, etc), and then you and your spouse will have to sign and date it in front of the notary. It's a very simple, fast, and easy process.

If there is no additional fee (and there usually isn't), get at least 1-3 extra copies. Why? Well, your parents will need to keep the original with them at all times for the length of the travel. I always like to keep the original plus 1-2 extra with me in case something happens to one, or an airline employee takes one. You should also keep a copy with you so that if need be you can fax it or send it to your parents.

You should also give your parents a notarized copy of your childs birth certificate. This will help to verify that you are truly the people who signed the consent form.

Another thing you should give them is your childs immunization book. That way if any emergency should arise (no matter where they are) the treating physician will at least have some verifiable information to go on. This book also usually includes what your chil is allergic to, and some small but very helpful notes from his/her doctor. Be sure to give your parents the name and number of your childs doctor as well, and, along with this, be sure they take your childs Medical ID card.



I've been flying internationally & domestically with my children since they were each 2 months (now 8&6, & 9 months), and I am currently pregnant with #4. At least three trips a year are the children & I traveling internationally (14+ hours each way) alone. We do another 8-10 international and domestic flights a year as a family. I have never had any problems with my children.

I wrote a small article about flying with children that goes more in-depth, gives security rules and regulations for the US, EU, UK, and Australia, offers tips and tricks for the travel, etc.
http://www.angelfire.com/jamiehassen79/flying_children.html


If I can be of any more help or assistance, please feel free to contact me.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is sticky white liquid from your vagina?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment