Wednesday, January 15, 2014

How soon will I get pregnant after having a baby?

tips on getting pregnant sooner on ... as you start your way again on getting pregnant after a miscarriage
tips on getting pregnant sooner image



Kelsey


I just had my first baby and I really want another one so they can be close in age. I gave birth 2 months ago and got my first period already. I am breast feeding (I know that makes it harder to concieve) but my baby sleeps through the night now and she is not eating every 2 hours anymore. How soon can I get pregnant and what are the chances I will get pregnant? Any tips on how to get pregnant sooner?


Answer
My sincere advice to you is to continue breast feeding for at least 6 months and then think of the next pregnancy. This will give you ample time for your body ro recover completely and at the same time your baby will get all the nourishment and care. Once your baby start weaning, you may consider to get pregnant. Getting pregnant, too soon, will deprive your child the full nourishment and love and affection.
During your last pregnancy, how bad was your Morning sickness and Mood swing? If it was very severe, conceiving too early will double up your condition. This may result in marital dysharmony and lack of care for the baby.
Conceiving too soon, also jeopardise the baby's full nourishment plus it may stop or hamper the growth spurts of your baby.
By any chance, was your last child birth was normal vaginal delivery or by Ceasarian? If by Ceasarian, sure, you would have been advised not to get pregnant for the next three years. In case of Ceasarian, getting pregnant too soon will put your uterus at high risk of getting ruptured during the pregnancy. . . .
Full swing Breast feeding do cause natural contraception (GOD's way of spacing the next child birth), however, it isn't cent percent fool-proof.
As a Family Physician, my sincere advise to you is to CONCEIVE after SIX months of last child birth.

How do I increase my chances to get pregnant?




Konaja


I'm a healthy 28 year old woman I work out a lot and have a "normal" Weight . I would like to get pregnant soon, any tips?


Answer
It may sound obvious but have lots of sex to get pregnant soon. Once, even twice a week is not enough. Make sure you have sex every day around the time you ovulate - a couple of days before to a few days afterwords. There's lots of signs to show you when you're ovulating - the article below tells you how.
http://hubpages.com/hub/Quick-ways-to-get-pregnant

Also make gravity work in your favor and don't get up and walk around straight after having sex, it will give the sperm the helping hand they need to go in the right direction. Simple but it works.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How soon will I get pregnant after having a baby?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment