Wednesday, January 15, 2014

I am a schizophrenic, what is the percentage my baby will have it also?

get pregnant at 50 on Overview: Period pain - National Library of Medicine - PubMed Health
get pregnant at 50 image



Sage


If I were to get pregnant. 50% chance? If this proves to be the case would I be better of just adpoting when I am older?


Answer
I know of people who were schizophrenic and their children did not have it.
As for adopting, I highly doubt it would be approved to be able to do so. :-))

My boyfriend came in me without protection could i be pregnant?




Charlotte


Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex and he came while he was still in me all the way but its like 5 days before my period. How likley is it that im pregnant? Like 50%?


Answer
unprotected sex + he came while he was still in me = get some DIAPERS, baby formula, crib, more diapers, baby powder.

Yes, very likely you are.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: I am a schizophrenic, what is the percentage my baby will have it also?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment