Friday, December 13, 2013

Can I get pregnant 15 days after the start of my period?

get pregnant just after period on Progesterone Levels After Ovulation  Just a Slow Riser?
get pregnant just after period image



Emily


Is it possible that I am pregnant. Period started on the 9th and ended the 14th. I had sex on the 23rd. And if I am pregnant when will I know for sure that I am.


Answer
15 days puts you at what is considered 'optimal' time to conceive! You will know for sure in about two weeks, you need to wait until the pregnancy hormones are in your system and being excreted in your urine for the pregnancy tests to work properly.

Try First Response, you can take that one about five days before your expected period and get relatively accurate results. It is best to wait until just after your period to be certain or when your period gets missed and take two to avoid false positives/negatives.

How early can i find out if im pregnant ?




Airrika


Last menstrual period 30 april 2012 30 day cycle I had unpretected sex every other day since my period. How soon will I know if Im pregnant? Period should be starting in less then a week.


Answer
test a week after we begin the month of june. you should get a result and if its negative go for a blood test.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Can I get pregnant 15 days after the start of my period?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment