Friday, December 13, 2013

Have any of you gotten pregnant using Metformin?

get pregnant metformin on Can I Get Pregnant While Breastfeeding? From Tracee Cornforth, former ...
get pregnant metformin image



Anitra


Hi I have PCOS and I'm on my first cycle of Metformin. I'm just wondering if any of you have gotten pregnant using Metformin if so how long did it take you and did yo take anything else to help?? Thanks!


Answer
Yes, my wife did twice within a year after starting metformin (one miscarried). Conceived naturally as her cycles came back to more normal and ovulating more frequently.

This was after 3 years of TTC and not knowing about PCOS. Hope it works for you.

Good luck.

Does Metformin increase your chances of Pregnancy if you have Polycystic ovarian disease?




TennesseeG


I am taking Metformin for Polycystic ovarian disease. I have heard that it helps you get pregnant. Has anyone gotten pregnant on Metformin/glucophage that has PCOD?


Answer
It does not increase the chance of pregnancy. The medication is designed to shrink the cysts on the ovaries in hopes of regulating your cycle and getting your pancreas to produce the correct amount of insulin to regulate your petuitary gland. Once your hormones and cycles are regulated I'm sure your chances of conceving will greatly incresase.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: Have any of you gotten pregnant using Metformin?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment