Sunday, December 8, 2013

How far are my chances to become a father at 37 if I get marry?

get pregnant 37 on This is an ultrasound from the 23rd week of pregnancy. The penis is ...
get pregnant 37 image



curious


I am 37. Does men loose or decrease fertility at this age? How far are my chances to make a woman pregnant at 37? Pls. serious answers only.


Answer
The chances are very good. The chances for certain birth defects does go up with the age of the parents, but that doesn't mean every older father (or mother) will have a child with problems. I have friends who are older parents with healthy kids.

37 weeks along of being pregnant and discharge what is it exactly?




softballpl


my older sister is pregnant at 37 weeks and she dilated to a 2 last week and last night she was a 3 and 50% effacement. now she is having discharge that is clear and in a 30 minute span it covers her panties an inch by 2 inches. she has no contractions but it concerns me and her. what could it be exactly?!? could it be her water breaking slowly?
she has already lost her mucus plug 3 days ago.



Answer
her water might not be breaking but there is this other thing its called " the bloodly show" it doesnt mean it is bloodly its just a discharge this means the baby should be coming real soon so i would check her into a hospital real soon hope i helped and congrats on her baby ima be a mommy too soon =]




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How far are my chances to become a father at 37 if I get marry?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment