Saturday, December 14, 2013

What is a Healthy diet when pregnant for twins?

how to plan to get pregnant with twins on how to get pregnant with twins Archives - All About Getting Pregnant
how to plan to get pregnant with twins image



DJ


I would like to know if anyone has a healthy meal plan they followed when pregnant with twins? I get severely anemic when I am pregnant so my Doctor wants me eating more lean red meat, which is fine with me since I seem to be craving it. LOL I just want to make sure that both babies are getting the right nutrients they need to be healthy and strong. Thanks for your input!


Answer
I think the Brewer diet would be ideal for you.

What are the best walking shoes for pregnant women?




Curiously_


I'm pregnant with twins and I plan on doing alot of walking, what are the best shoes to wear during this time?


Answer
I have Sketchers Shape-Ups. I am on my feet on concrete 9+ hours every day and they are the best I have found.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What is a Healthy diet when pregnant for twins?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment