Sunday, December 8, 2013

How can I motivate myself to get up and exercise?

tips on getting pregnant fast at 40 on Kim Kardashian: Pregnant in Skinny Jeans! | Kim Kardashian, Pregnant ...
tips on getting pregnant fast at 40 image



blj2112


I have been extremely overweight for almost 3 years, since I got pregnant and ate whatever I wanted, well I gained 70 lbs and I have lost 40 pounds in the last 2 years but I need to lose the other 30 to be where I was before I got pregnant. My doctor put me on prescription diet pills but those only work for controlling your food intake and they are suppossed to give you energy but I don't have the energy to do anything, I am not looking for giving excuses but I work full time, go to school full time and I have a rather wild child. I need something that will be fast and easy to fit into my hectic schedule. Any ideas for motivation and fitness tips would be greatly appreciated!


Answer
I would recommend not trying to find an hour for the gym, but instead trying to incorporate a little physical activity into your daily life. If its possible, walk to work (or park a few blocks away and walk). Use the stairs rather than the elevator. Since your child has a lot of energy, maybe the two of you could go on walks on the weekends, or walk to the park together. Small changes to your routine can give big results.

To give you more energy, the best thing you can do is eat healthier foods and never skip meals. Little changes (like switching from whole milk to skim, switching to diet soda, switching to wheat bread, eating breakfast in the morning- even just a piece of fruit on the go) are often easier to make and improve your chances for success. Not only will these foods give you more energy, but they will help you lose weight.

What are some ways to increase fertility fast?




Elizabeth


I am 16, my fiance is 18. We are both working. In our lives we have chosen not to try to chase kids at 40 and actually have a child to spend time with while we are young. We would be spending those drinking partying years with the baby. He is getting an apartment so we have a home. So, this is our family decision, please don't judge. Now, I need to know how to increase male and female fertility. We don't want to spend a year or several months trying to conceive, we want to get pregnant asap. Can someone please give us some tips, advise, websites, ect. Thanks guys<3
I didn't mean everyone went to party but several did. I go to school online so I have time. We just want a family earlier than most. I am getting married in two years.



Answer
You're so young, if your fertility isn't sky high right now then something is basically wrong with your health and you need to pursue the hard road to health. Months.. Wow, months are nothing.

BTW, many of us didn't spend any years drinking or partying, some of us worked, some of us were pursuing graduate degrees - some of us think "ick" when we watch the drunks. And having a kid at 40 is awesome, you should try it!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I motivate myself to get up and exercise?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment