Wednesday, December 11, 2013

How can I make a cute sweater for my little yorkie?

baby making generator on the ninja dicer can make baby food for our future children - overly ...
baby making generator image
Q. I recently adopted a little yorkie named Freddie from the humane society, and I was thinking I want to make him a sweater...;] A little silly, but it should be fun. Any creative ideas?


Answer
try googling dog sweater patterns.. I have seen alot of them available on the internet. I cannot knit tho, or I would have made some for my babies

you can try this for a basic pattern.. its a generator that you put in your dog's measurements and it comes up with a custom designed pattern!

http://www.thedietdiary.com/cgi-bin/chart_dog.pl

how can i keep baby chicks warm with a non-electric heat source?




k_erdahl


i have a coop with no electric and i need some alternative to a heat source for by baby chicks in the spring, summer and fall. i thought about the kerosene heaters, etc. is there a such think as a non-electric brooder?


Answer
A good non electric brooder is called a Mother Hen. You can't go to a feed store and bring home some chicks to any hen as she will ignore them. Do you have a generator to hook up a heat lamp or brooder? If not, then the chicks probably won't make it.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: How can I make a cute sweater for my little yorkie?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment