Tuesday, December 10, 2013

What kind of picture should the front cover of this story have?

get pregnant party on Did ya kick his ass? I said grinning.
get pregnant party image



Andrea R


So im writing a story about a girl who gets pregnant at a party and the baby daddy is a player, basically, i just want to know what kind of picture can i put up as the front cover?
I don't want to put a picture of a pregnant girl, or a couple kissing, so what's a good idea?



Answer
Well what's the title of the story?
Also if the girl and guy are teenagers, then..
I think you should put a picture of a baby crying, and then under the baby are graded essays, textbooks, etc. Good luck!

When does your belly get hard when you are pregnant with twins and when do you start showing?




bunny


Im just wondering cause im pregnant and twins go through mine and my boyfriends family. Im only 15 years old and im freaking out. If you know anything please help me.


Answer
I don't think the belly ever really get hard. More like round and bumpy. This is perhaps something you should have thought of and been on birth control since you know you have a high rate of having twins. If your not ready I'd consider adoption. Raising a child is no easy task and it makes you have to grow up! No more parties, hanging out, or any of the kid stuff you use to do!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

Title Post: What kind of picture should the front cover of this story have?
Rating: 95% based on 95 ratings. 4.8 user reviews.
Author: Unknown

Thanks To Visiting My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment